Designed with the needs of the kayak angler in mind, the wide beam provides maximum stability when bringing in big catches.
A revolutionary removable mounting rail offers a variety of options – by adding aftermarket rail-mounts, you can customize the kayak with rod holders, a fish finder or other equipment.
Key features include the new high-back lumbar seat as standard (this has two rod holders on the back), stainless steel d-rings for drift anchor and stringer attachments, paddle holders and bungee deck lacing for abundant gear storage. Coupled with the standard StraitEdge features of self-bailing plugs and aluminum bow and stern ribs – you’ve got a fishing kayak built for comfort and durability.
- Rigid-formed bow and stern with aluminum rib
- Self-bailing ports with plugs
- Hefty duffle carrying bag, maintenance kit, instructions.
- Adjustable high-backed padded lumbar support/seat with two rod holders.
- Removable mounting rail to attach accessories
- Six chambers utilizing two military-style Bravo valves and four Boston valves
- Molded low-profile rubber handles
- Durable double-coated PVC-coated nylon w/tarpaulin fabric; 2 layers of material
- Electronically welded seams
- Bungee deck lacing to hold extra gear on the air bags; multiple d-rings
- Dimensions: Length 9 ft 8 inches, width 35 inches
- Weight: 41 lbs, max load 300 lbs
- Easy storage, portable, packs into convenient duffle bag with a folded size of 30x17x10 inches
- Durable, rugged and compact - inflates in minutes!
- Designed to be used in flat water to salt water and rivers class I-III.
- New w/manufacturer's warranty
- Optional thigh straps available
- Read the Instruction Manual
- Read a review on the StraitEdge Angler