About Harris & Lamb, LLC at AirKayaks.com:
AirKayaks.com was founded by co-owners, Holly Harris and Chuck Lamb. We began selling online in 1997, focusing on inflatable kayaks, canoes and accessories in 2001. Located on beautiful Clear Lake in Northern California, Harris & Lamb, LLC is an online-only storefront; we do not have a physical store with display models available for viewing.
We are knowledgeable about our products and are happy to answer any questions one might have about the various kayaks and accessories. Feel free to call (707) 998-0135 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We also sell online in our eBay store, Discount Kayaks. Feel free to view our items there, or to peruse our 99.9% Positive Feedback rating of over 7000 comments. You can visit our “Testimonials” page, as well.
At AirKayaks, we feel that social responsibility is an important part of any business. There are many ways to be socially responsible; our course is to volunteer time and money for local projects that we feel will benefit our community, county government, local businesses and the environment.
Some of these projects include:
- Participation in Lake County’s acquisition of Mt. Konocti for public open space. (http://www.PreserveKonocti.org)
- Founding the non-profit Clear Lake Environmental Action Network, Inc. C.L.E.A.N was created to administor an EPA Technical Advisory Grant which educates the public on the Sulphur Bank Mercury Mine Superfund Site. (http://www.cleanlake.org)
- Working with the National Park Services’ Rivers, Trails and Conservation Assistance (NPS RTCA) program to develop the Konocti Regional Trails Master Plan and trails system in Lake County, California. (http://www.KonoctiTrails.com)
- Design and implementation of the Clear Lake Water Trails, a series of seven water trails highlighting the culture, history, diversity, geology and ecology of the Clear Lake watershed. The Clear Lake Water Trails were one of ten projects nationwide highlighted in the November issue of the National Park Service newsletter.
- Spearheading the community efforts in developing Clarks Island in Clearlake Oaks, CA. This is a publicly held island park devoted to educating the public on the Clear Lake watershed and health of the lake. Design components include natural building (adobes) from local clay sources, testing programs for floating islands, tule revegetation, native and Native American plantings. (http://www.KonoctiTrails.com/clarks-island)
AirKayaks co-founders Holly Harris & Chuck Lamb were recently awarded a Proclamation/Commendation from the County of Lake for their volunteer efforts.