A lightweight, environmentally-friendly 3PSI inflatable kayak for two paddlers - only 26 lbs!
Holiday Special! Two free Innova Swing Spray Skirts ($98.90 value) with purchase of an Innova Swing kayak or system. Automatically added at checkout.
The 13 foot Innova Swing II inflatable tandem kayak offers reliable performance on flatwater and slow-moving rivers.
The Innova Swing II uses an efficient "tubeless" system which is inherently lighter and inflates to higher pressures of 3 PSI. The higher pressure means that the Swing II is stiffer in rough water and has better paddling performance, while a removable tracking fin keeps the kayak "on course". It's perfect for recreational touring, great for exploring slow-moving rivers, paddling along ocean shorelines, or mild whitewater/surf.
The hull is made of rip-stop polyester fabric, rubber-coated on the interior for air-retention, and Teflon-treated on the outside for water repellency and stain resistance. The air-holding seams are vulcanized and permanently bonded (similar to the way in which tires are vulcanized); each chamber is individually tested at the factory for air retention. It's PVC-free, making it environmentally friendly - no outgassing!
The Innova Swing II decks are urethane-coated which shed water quickly. The deck support system uses aluminum arches fore and aft of the cockpit openings. These arches are set crosswise and provide deck shape and structure. The arches contribute to the stiffness of the Swing for paddling in rough water. These arches can be removed easily for a compact folded package, or left in the kayak for a slightly larger folded size.
There's plenty of room for storage or camping gear - bow, center and stern spray decks offer spray protection and provide space for gear stored underneath. The decks have fore-and-aft zippers for ease of gear access and cleaning the boat. Planning a camping trip? Bungee deck rigging is perfect for storing extra gear within easy reach.
The Innova Swing II features three separate air chambers for safety. The valves are high-quality “bayonet” style units set flush with the fabric surface.
- Environmentally-friendly, PVC-free rubber-coated nylon ripstop material
- Adjustable foot rests
- Bow, center and stern spray decks offer protection from spray
- Deck zippers offer access to gear stored underneath.
- Seats with adjustable back support
- Three main inflation chambers with high-quality spring-loaded military valves
- Two carry handles
- Repair kit, valve adaptor, tracking fin, instructions.
- Handcrafted in Czech Republic
- Ability to use optional spray skirts
- Pressure relief valve on kayak floor chamber to relieve possible overpressure
- River rating through Class II
- Length: 13 ft. 0 in.
- Width: 33 in.
- Weight: 26 lbs.
- Air chambers: 3
- Capacity: 397 lbs (2 persons and gear)
- Packed dimensions: 27x16x10 in.
Need more info?
You can also watch our YouTube Video on the Innova Swing II: