Ultimate comfort, perfect fit and outstanding details in a full-backed PFD - with 8 points of adjustment!
The Stohlquist Drifter is a low profile, zip-front athletic sports vest with one of the most comfortable fits available - great for long days of cruising.
The ergonomic WRAPTURE-shaped torso utilizes reverse articulated foam & convex interior seams to provide a close, low-profile fit. The foam contours to the natural shape of the body allowing for a great fit without the tight & restrictive feeling of conventional flat-foam construction.
The Drifter also is constructed with Stohlquist's innovative Cross-Chest Cinch Harness. This diagonal, front-to-back adjustment results in more mobility and a streamlined fit without being tight or restrictive. The "cinch" also keeps the vest down & in place, eliminating chafing on your chin and underarms caused by annoying vest ride-up.
Extra-wide armholes allow for a wide range of motion, making the Drifter a great choice for sea kayaking, touring, rafting and sailing.
- Ergonomic WRAPTURE™ shaped torso
- Two large zippered pockets for easy accessibility & storage
- Lined hand warmer pockets
- Ventilated shoulder and lumbar pads
- Hand beveled foam for a close, more comfortable fit
- Cross-chest Cinch harness eliminates ride-up
- Extra wide armholes for maximum mobility
- Key bungee inside front pocket.
- 1” webbing belt, with forward pulls for a trim and secure fit
- #10 front zip entry
- 4-way accessory lash tabs located on chest and back shoulder
- 3M™ reflective trim on both front and back
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- 500 denier Cordura® shell & 200 denier oxford liner
- Type III PFD with sea level buoyancy of 16 lbs. 10 oz.
- CE, UL & ULC Listed- USCG and Transport Canada approved.
- Weight: 2 lbs
- Size dimensions above refer to chest size in inches.
Need more info? Watch a YouTube video on the Stohlquist Drifter: