Special purchase cosmetic seconds. Larger blade surface in a lighterweight fiberglass with adjustable feathering, makes a powerful face against the stronger waves encountered while touring.
The Wave FGX was designed with a larger blade surface that makes a powerful face against the stronger waves encountered while touring. The Wave makes propelling and maneuvering easier. Increased paddle thrust makes for added power on the water. The fiberglass shaft has a warmer feel than aluminum and will stand up better to saltwater usage. The Wave FGX features an adjustable feathering ferrule - simply press and hold the yellow button down, push the paddle together, release the button and rotate to the desired blade angle, from 90 degrees LH to 90 degrees RH in 15 degree increments.
- 4-part take-down paddle is perfect for traveling.
- Dihedral, asymmetric, spooned blades made of fiberglass-reinforced nylon
- Blade size: 7 x 18 inches (18cm X 46cm)
- Unique dial-an-angle ferrule for feathering blades: 90̊ RHC in 15 degree increments to 90̊ LHC and unfeathered
- Rubber drip rings, metal locking snaps.
- Lightweight fiberglass shaft feels warmer
- Assembled Length - 230 cm;
- Longest breakdown length 27.25"
- Weight 37 oz.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- These are manufacturer's seconds in excellent working condition, with some minor color variation on the shaft.