New 2013 model! Stable, incredibly rugged and loads of fun, a great all-around inflatable SUP.
The new Red Air Ride 10'6 with thicker 120mm dropstitch material!
Into special! Free Advanced Elements AE2031 adjustable aluminum SUP paddle ($64 value) while supplies last!
Designed to match the requirements of the all-round rider, the Red Air Ride 10'6 inflatable SUP floats and glides easily on flat water, yet it is also designed to ride smoothly and predictably in surf. While some inflatable boards flex uncontrollably in the surf Red Air's 15-25 PSI super stiff double layer construction holds firm and allows you to pick your line across even the smallest of waves.
Heralded as a classic, the 2013 board is wider in the tail to give better stability, while the rest of the board silhouette remains the same. The material thickness has been increased from 100mm to 120mm. The increased thickness is 20% stiffer than a 100mm board at the same pressure, meaning a rider can obtain greater stiffness at lower pressure without affecting the ride and performance - or stiffer performance at higher pressure.
Fin placement and rocker lines are the key ingredient that turn Red Paddle Co. boards from being ordinary into something that you want to ride again and again.
The Red Air Ride 10'6 is good for cruising, small wave surfing, fishing and exploring - a great all-around board.
- IFINS: Three super-tough tracking fins for the best mix of directional stability and control- can hit rocks or be grounded without skipping a beat
- PVC board material with high-grade, double-thread internal drop stitching
- Double layer construction featuring a "board within a board". This adds massive strength, stiffness, consistent shape and durability.
- Side rails with four layers of taping - maintains the boards shape, stiffness and air tight qualities. Four times thicker than many ISUPs!
- Special "air block" membrane eliminates air leakage
- Rear D-ring for leash, front d-ring on underside for tethering.
- New super traction, non-slip EVA deck pad - now thicker than ever.
- Low profile handle so no risk of injury
- Thicker 120mm material (20% stiffer) NEW!
- Central carry handle, more comfortable than before. NEW!
- Front cargo attachments for carrying gear. NEW!
- Central logo stiffening strip. NEW!
- Front loading backpack with padded shoulder and waist straps, side grab handles and internal load straps - comfortable to carry. NEW!
- Board size printed on tail and nose for easy identification. NEW!
- Built using Red Tec Air specification, with new valves, improved seals, cap and stronger threads. NEW!
- Length: 10’6”
- Width: 32”
- Thickness: 120mm, 4.72 inches
- Volume 218 liters
- Weight: 28 lbs board only, 35 lbs with backpack and pump
- Bag size: 37 x 16 x 11 inches
- Max payload: 100 kg / 220 lbs
The Red Air Ride 10'6 comes complete with a carry backpack, repair kit, cinch belt, fin guards, instructions and special Red Paddle Co Ezee hand pump with pressure gauge, which makes inflation to 15-25 psi really easy, leaving you more time to paddle. Once you try a Red, you'll love it - the proof is in the paddling.
Need more info?
- Read the Red Air ISUP Inflation Manual
- Or read our detailed Red Air Ten Six review with photos on our Wordpress blog.
- See our Guide to Choosing Which Red Air ISUP is Best for You!
- Watch a video on the Red Air Ten Six below.