New 2013 model. A high-pressure inflatable SUP designed for all types of water and a variety of riders!
The new Red Air 9'6 All Water with revolutionary RSS Rocker Stiffening System!
Intro special! Get a free Advanced Elements AE2031 adjustable aluminum SUP Paddle ($64 value) while supplies last.
Designed to work in all conditions,the Red Air 9'6 All Water has the same mid point and nose shape as the 10’6” and shares similar lines. The wide nose adds stability and control on the river, riding down whitewater rivers exceptionally well. It's also great for paddling up creeks or for catching a swell off the sandbar. The All Water’s tail gives great stability in the surf and on moving water, while the tail pad aids control in the turn.
The new Rocker Stiffening System (RSS) was designed to increase rigidity - it works by inserting stiffening strips (rockets) along the rails of the board. This works against the downward force of the rider, producing a stiffer board. The rockets are removable for easy board rolling, and can be stored in the carry bag. While some inflatable boards flex uncontrollably in the water, Red Air's 15-25 PSI super-stiff, double layer construction holds firm and allows you to travel with confidence.
The Red Air 9'6 All Water was designed to be a perfect board that can perform well on any type of water, anywhere you want to take it, for a wide range of rider weights. The Red Air 9'6 All Water is the perfect travelling companion - a fabulous fun all-rounder.
Fin placement and rocker lines are the key ingredient that turn Red Paddle Co. boards from being ordinary into something that you want to ride again and again.
- Three tracking fins for the best mix of directional stability and control
- PVC board material with high-grade, double-thread internal drop stitching
- Double layer construction featuring a "board within a board". This adds massive strength, stiffness, consistent shape and durability.
- Side rails with four layers of taping - maintains the boards shape, stiffness and air tight qualities. Four times thicker than many ISUPs!
- Special "air block" membrane eliminates air leakage
- New super traction, non-slip EVA deck pad - now thicker than ever.
- Low profile handle so no risk of injury
- Central carry handle, more comfortable than before. NEW!
- Front cargo attachments for carrying gear. NEW!
- Central logo stiffening strip. NEW!
- Tail stomp pad for control in the surf. NEW!
- Featuring the RSS System. NEW!
- Front loading backpack, comfortable to carry. NEW!
- Board size printed on tail and nose for easy identification. NEW!
- Built using Red Tec Air specification, with new valves, improved seals, cap and stronger threads. NEW!
- Length: 9’ 6”
- Width: 32”
- Thickness: 100mm, 3.93 inches
- Volume: 190 liters
- Weight: 25 lbs for the board, 32 lbs in the pack with pump.
- Max payload: 220 lbs./ 95 kgs
- Need more info? Read the Red Air ISUP Inflation Manual
- Or read our detailed new Red Air Nine Six All Water review with photos on our Wordpress blog.
- See our Guide to Choosing Which Red Air ISUP is Best for You!
- Watch a video on the new Nine Six All Water with RSS System!
The Red Air Nine Six Allwater comes complete with a carry backpack, repair kit, cinch strap, fin protectors, instructions and special Red Paddle Co Ezee hand pump with pressure gauge, which makes inflation to 15-25 psi really easy, leaving you more time to paddle. Once you try a Red, you'll love it - the proof is in the paddling.