A great all-in-one system, the 10 PSI Maxxon Cruiser ISUP inflatable standup paddleboard allows you the flexibility of various paddling modes, and the portability to take it on your next vacation!
- Looking for a great workout? Use the Cruiser as a standup paddleboard.
- Tired? Switch to kayaking mode by attaching the included seat, foot brace and 2pc kayak paddle.
- Want another position? Remove the seat and paddle kneeling.
- And after a day of fun in the sun, use it as a diving platform or for floating around.
This system is loaded! It comes with seat, foot brace, telescoping ISUP paddle, 2 pc kayak paddle, ankle leash, double action hand pump, twin fin protectors, backpack, repair kit, instructions, 5-year warranty.
- 1100 denier 32 oz PVC material inflates to 10 PSI
- High support, adjustable seat features a double zipper, allowing it to be opened for flat storage.
- One spring-loaded military valve.
- Two integrated twin tracking fins, one removable deepwater tracking fin.
- Two foot brace positions
- Includes: Adjustable telescoping aluminum 3pc breakdown ISUP paddle with 9 x 17 inch angled blade, adjusts from 67 to 86 inches. Longest breakdown shaft is 32.5 inches.Wt 3.1 lbs.
- Includes: 4pc 220 cm aluminum breakdown kayak paddle with feathering position and drip rings. Blade size is 17 x 7 with longest shaft length 26 inches. Weight 3lbs 2ozs.
- Includes: Roomy backpack meaures 26 x 30 inches (17 inch diameter) with side mesh, front zippering pocket, 2 padded backstraps, drawstring top and side clips.
- Includes: Ankle leash, double action hand pump, twin fin protectors, repair kit, instructions, 5-year warranty.
- Need more info? See the Cruiser instruction manual or read our detailed Maxxon Cruiser Review with photos!
- Watch our YouTube video below.
- 11" length, 30" width
- Weight: 35 lbs
- Max weight rating: 264 lbs
- New with 2 year manufacturer's warranty.