A great all-around utility vessel for fishing, hunting, tender or as a dinghy, in a larger size with more carrying capacity - 1200 lbs!
The new Commander 12 inflatable 6-person boat from the Advanced Elements Friday Harbor line - a great all-around utility vessel for fishing, hunting, tender or as a dinghy.
Made of heavy duty PVC for extreme puncture resistance, the Commander also sports multiple abrasion pads for protection at high-wear spots, and a landing plate for added durability.
The Commander's unique bow shape enhance its overall performance by giving it the ability to better cut through water. Durable Boston valves and a floor drain plug make this boat quick and easy to inflate, deflate and clean out.
Along with the durability and unique shape, the Commander is loaded with features including: 2 inflatable seats, a utility bag, a removable mesh gear bag, fishing rod holders, oar holders, swivel oar locks, and grab handles. The Commander can also use an optional motor mount with up to a 2.5HP motor capacity.
Whether fishing, hunting or just hitting the water for a day of fun, you can be sure this boat is more than equipped to handle the task.
- Durable: Heavy gauge PVC with 5 chambers utilizing durable Boston valves.
- Highly packable and portable
- Stable: Has two stability chambers along the length of the boat.
- Unique bow shape enhances the boat's ability to cut through the water.
- High quality oar holders with swivel oar locks.
- Handles for easy carrying
- Drain plug in floor for easy water removal
- Numerous abrasion pads for extra protection at high wear spots
- Landing plate at bow for added durability
- Multiple grab lines
- Includes two inflatable seats, 1 utility bag of highly durable material, 1 removable mesh gear bag, 2 fishing rod holders, repair kit and owners manual. (No carrying case.)
- Length: 12 feet, width 5', weight 49 lbs
- 6-person capacity with 1200 lbs max weight load
- Max 2.5 HP motor (motor mount and motor not included)
- New w/manufacturer's warranty
- Read the instruction manual