Hi-pressure 4-6 PSI dropstitch floors give lightweight rigidity to your Advanced Elements kayaks. 3 Sizes from $149.95 to $199.95.
Great for those looking for lighterweight performance.
- One military spring-loaded valve.
- 4-6-PSI dropstitch construction
- Comes with repair kit containing valve adaptor, valve wrench, replacement material, adhesive.
- Enhances performance and rigidity yet still lightweight for travelling!
See our various articles on our Wordpress Blog
3 Sizes fit 9 different models:
- AE-DS1012 - Inflated size: 67x17x2.85 inches. Weight 3.85lbs. Works with the 10.5 foot models - AE1012 AdvancedFrame, AE1002 AdvancedFrame, AE1017 Sport model.
- AE-DS1009 - Inflated size: 102x18.5x2.85 inches. Weight 5.65lbs. Works with the 12 and 13 foot models -AE1023 and AE1033 Dragonfly2XC, Lagoon2 models, the AE1009 Expeditions and Ultralites. (Please note, this does not work with the AE1003 Dragonfly2 model).
- AE-DS1007 - Inflated size: 118x19.5x2.85 inches. Weight 7.25lbs. Works with the 15 foot AE1007 and AE1004 AdvancedFrame Convertible and AdvancedFrame2 models.
Posted by Edmund on 24th Apr 2011
I like to think of it as a fail safe safety device that actually enhances the hull's performance - it is nearly good enough to function as a SUP board on its own! Good insurance for any inflatable - in the case of the Lagoon2, I think it easily increased the payload by another 150 pounds (my weight) - transforming the Lagoon2 to a heavy payload lugger.