Retrofit your kayak for fishing, video and photography with an accessory bar!
The Advanced Elements Accessory Frame System offers a variety of easy access options for Advanced Elements kayaks, as well as many other inflatables and hard-shells. Once installed, add any aftermarket 1” rail-mounts, and customize most kayaks with rod holders, a fish finder, camcorder, cameras or other equipment. The Accessory Frame bar consists of three pieces of anodized aluminum with push-pin construction; once in position, the push pins keep the bar from sliding out, but allow for easy dismantling.
- Kit includes the 3-pc Accessory Frame bar, 8 mounting grommets for multiple applications, mounting templates, plastic cutting mat, application glue, and instructions.
- Not included (and needed for installation) Matte or exacto knife, scissors, pencil, metal ruler, scotch tape, duct tape, 4 small sheets of cardboard 5x5 inches.
- Installation surface on kayak deck must be at least 23” wide.
- Size of bar when pieced together: 17 inches deep by 7 inches high, providing approximately 27 inches of wide-vee surface clamping area on the uprights.
- Bar weight: 1 lb.
- For more details, read the Instruction Manual. Also see the Accessory Frame Mounting Guide, which gives information on accessories that can be mounted on the bar, and how to attach them.