An extra-long inflatable with three seating positions for 1, 2 or 3 paddlers!
New Year Special! Now $50 off the retail price, while supplies last!
Maxxon's newest model takes the popular Cayman II to the next level - with the Cayman III. At 13.5 feet, the Cayman III is large enough for three small adults or two adults with child/fuzzy companion. Remove one of the seats and you have an extremely room two-person kayak, with enough room to carry enough gear for an extended trip.
The Cayman III is designed and constructed for use in rougher water, lakes, rivers or the ocean. The removable tracking fin can be used in flat water, to improve the performance and speed.
Stiff-backed seats offer comfort and support, while the super-tough shell construction provides long-term durability.
The Cayman III is also a great choice for larger/taller paddlers as a solo option while still leaving plenty of room for storing gear.
With the included carrying case, three seats, two breakdown paddles and pump, you can stash the Cayman III in the trunk of your car, or take it on your next vacation!
- Outside Upper: 840 denier nylon oxford with polyurethane coating for the floor covering and top of side chambers.
- Inside bladder: K-80 polykrylar
- Outside bottom: Super-tough 1000 denier bottom fabric for added strength, durability and abrasion resistance.
- Three Boston valves - two main chambers and floor, 1.45 PSI
- Four rubber handles, d-rings, bungee deck lacing front and rear
- 3 seating positions to paddle as a tandem or solo or as a threesome.
- 3 inflatation chambers
- Drain plug collects water so the paddler stays dry.
- Higher 10 inch side walls helps prevent excess water from splashing in
- Removable tracking fin
- Multiple d-rings (14)
- Three high support, adjustable seats features a double zipper, allowing it to be opened for flat storage. Mesh water bottle holders and mesh pocket on back of each seat.
- Integrated paddle holders.
- Neoprene knuckle guards
- Need more info? See the Cayman II instruction manual
- Read our Cayman II detailed review
- 13 ft 5" length, 37" width
- Weight: 40 lbs
- Max weight rating: 550 lbs
- New with manufacturer's warranty
- Boxed size 30x21x18 inches
- Two 220cm 4pc aluminum breakdown paddles with 3 way feathering.
- Carrying bag with handles
- Bellows foot pump, tracking fin
- Repair kit, instruction manual
- Three seats with back pockets.