The perfect backpacking inflatable kayak - only 16 lbs and sets up in 5 minutes!
Holiday Special! Free Maxxon 40L backpack (a $44.95 value) with purchase of a Twist inflatable kayak or system, now through Dec. 31st. While supplies last.
The Innova Twist is one of the lightest and most portable inflatable kayaks on the market. At only 16 pounds, the Twist arrives in a small nylon bag no larger than a child's schoolbag -- easily backpackable.
The Innova Twist is constructed from LitePack, a polyester ripstop fabric that is single coated with rubber to increase air retension. A specialized manufacturing process vulcanizes the natural rubber compound on the interior of the fabric, resulting in durable construction that tolerates high interior pressure. The main chambers can be inflated to 3 PSI, translating into a stiff inflatable boat that handles responsively.
LitePack is PVC-free, making it more environmentally friendly than standard inflatables using PVC bladders - there is no out-gassing. The hull material is treated with a Teflon water repellant to aid in drying and prevent staining. It is also lightweight and stores compactly when deflated and folded.
High-quality military-style valves are used in the main chambers. An inflatable backrest and inflatable foot brace add to the paddler's comfort, while a rear storage chamber and gear bungees allow you to bring extra gear.
It's a great choice for recreational paddling on calm to slow-moving waters, and perfect for backpacking, RVs and travel.
- Packs into a small sleeping bag-sized sack
- PVC-free LitePack material construction - environmentally friendly
- Removable tracking fin
- Rigid I-beam floor construction
- 3 PSI high pressure main bladders
- Fold-down backrest offers adjustable support via inflation
- Bungee rigging on stern deck stows extra gear
- Inflatable foot rest
- Four carrying handles
- Approximate inflation time with standard pump is 5 min.
- Good for day touring, backpacking, vacation travel and fishing.
- Made in the Czech Republic
- River rating: Class I
- Length: 8ft. 6in.
- Width: 31 in.
- Weight: 16 lbs.
- Air chambers: 3 Main (Military style) & 2 Twistlok
- Capacity: 220 lbs (1 person & gear)
- Folded dimensions: 17x11x7 in.
- Includes drawstring drybag for storage, tracking fin, repair kit, instructions, valve adaptor
Need more info?