A 2-person high-pressure inflatable kayak with loads of storage space - packs small enough to qualify as carry-on luggage!
Perfect for recreational touring, the Innova Helios II EX can be inflated to 3PSI in less than 10 minutes, making it solid, tough, and fast. It glides through calm waters and tackles swells with ease - great for exploring rivers, paddling along ocean shorelines, or fishing in the back country. The rigid I-beam floor construction provides good tracking while three main air chambers help ensure you'll stay afloat.
There's plenty of room for storage or camping gear - bow, center and stern spray decks offer spray protection and provide space for gear stored underneath. Planning a camping trip? The elastic net rigging on bow and center decks and bungee rigging on stern deck are perfect for carrying extra equipment.
Constructed of an environmentally-friendly, 1200 denier, heavy-duty rubber-coated Nitrylon, the Innova Helios II EX is puncture resistant AND environmentally-friendly - no outgassing! It's rugged, easy to clean, and dries quickly.
- Environmentally-friendly, 1200 denier nitrylon rubber construction
- Adjustable foot rests
- Inflatable seats with adjustable back support
- Three main inflation chambers with high-quality spring-loaded military valves
- Two carry handles
- Included dry bag / backpack with adjustable padded shoulder straps
- Repair kit, valve adaptor, instructions.
- Handcrafted in Czech Republic
- Ability to use an optional foot-controlled rudder system
- River rating through Class I
- Length: 12 ft. 6in.
- Width: 30 in.
- Weight: 36 lbs.
- Air Chambers: 3 Main
- Capacity: 396 lbs (2 person and gear)
- Packed dimensions: 20x14x8 in.
Need more info?