A high-quality, rugged 3 PSI inflatable kayak with loads of storage space - yet at 29lbs packs small enough to qualify as carry-on luggage!
Perfect for recreational touring, the Innova Helios 1 EX can be inflated to 3PSI in less than 10 minutes, making it solid, tough, and fast. It glides through calm waters and tackles swells with ease - great for exploring rivers, paddling along ocean shorelines, or fishing in the back country. The rigid I-beam floor construction provides good tracking while three main air chambers help ensure you'll stay afloat.
Built with the same design and features of the 2-person Helios II EX, the Helios 1 EX offers even more storage space under the extended bow and stern compartments. There's plenty of room for storage or camping gear while the elastic net rigging on bow and bungee rigging on stern deck are perfect for carrying extra equipment.
Constructed of an environmentally-friendly, 1200 denier, heavy-duty rubber-coated Nitrylon, the Innova Helios 1 EX is puncture resistant AND environmentally-friendly - no outgassing! It's rugged, easy to clean, and dries quickly.
- Environmentally-friendly, 1200 denier nitrylon rubber construction
- Adjustable foot rest
- Inflatable seat with adjustable back support
- Three main inflation chambers with high-quality spring-loaded military valves
- Two carry handles
- Included dry bag / backpack with adjustable padded shoulder straps
- Repair kit, valve adaptor, instructions.
- Handcrafted in Czech Republic
- Ability to use an optional foot-controlled rudder system for improved tracking, or an optional tracking fin
- River rating through Class I
- Length: 10 ft. 2in.
- Width: 28 in.
- Weight: 29 lbs.
- Air Chambers: 3 Main
- Capacity: 220 lbs (1 person and gear)
- Packed dimensions: 20x14x8 in.
Need more info?
- Read the Innova Helios EX Instruction Manual