A lightweight 230cm fiberglass paddle ideal for extended and day trips - it's like paddling air.
The Cannon Nokomis line is designed to reduce noise and blade flutter in the water. Its dihedral angle provides balance and strength so your paddling is practically effortless. The Cannon Nokomis FG blades are made of a fiberglass-reinforced nylon 6, ensuring strength and longevity while designed to keep you moving at an efficient rate.
The Nokomis FG is a great choice for touring, ideal for extended and day trips where you don't want your paddle to be your source of fatigue. The swing weight is balanced so the weight is evenly distributed, making it easier to paddle. Each paddle is ovalized for user comfort as well as multiple feathering options.
Enjoy your surroundings, it's probably the easiest paddle you'll use.
- 4-part take-down paddle is perfect for traveling.
- Dihedral blades made of fiberglass-reinforced nylon polymer
- Rubber drip rings, metal locking snaps.
- Feathering blades. Angles: 60̊ RHC 60̊ LHC and Unfeathered
- Lightweight fiberglass shaft feels warmer
- Blade size: 6.25 x 18.75 inches
- Assembled Length: 230cm
- Longest breakdown shaft length: 27 inches
- Weight: 38 ozs
- Made in the U.S.A