Available in March 2014. A high-pressure, recreational touring option for one paddler.
The 10.5 ft. Columbia One HB inflatable kayak is perfect for one paddler out for a day of fun. Designed for recreational touring and all-around use, the Columbia HB flagship series is constructed from a commercial grade Duratex hull material blended with a rugged 600 denier polyester.
The "Hard Bottom (HB)" 6 to 12 PSI high-pressure floor provides rigidity and stability which - when coupled with a streamlined silhouette and removable tracking fin - enhances the paddling performance. Paddlers will find the Columbia One HB - with its long waterline and piercing bow - provides great tracking and glide, allowing one to cover long distances.
Front and rear spray guards are positioned to keep the paddler dry, each with ample bungee deck lacing for attaching gear.
Paddling comfort is enhanced with the adjustable Pro-Formance seat, featuring an inflatable base and high backrest with plenty of storage features - mesh pockets, integrated fishing rod holders and removable beverage holder. The seat can easily be moved to accommodate kayakers of varying sizes.
- Soft neoprene knuckle guards
- Three military inflation valves
- Quick-release tracking fin system
- Sturdy, molded handles for boarding and transport
- HB high-pressure floor inflates 6-12 PSI, side chambers 2 PSI
- Front and rear spray decks with bungee decklacing
- Adjustable front foot rest
- Velcro paddleholders.
- One adjustable Pro-formance seat with integrated storage.
- What's included: Carrying bag, repair kit, instructions, fin, foot brace, Pro-formance seat.
- Length: 10.5 feet
- Width: 36" inches
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs
- Kayak body: 31 lbs
- Boxed weight: 36 lbs
Need more info?