Newly redesigned with decreased weight and streamlined silhouette! A versatile 6PSI high-pressure kayak for one or two paddlers!
The Airis Play Tandem is designed to comfortably accommodate two paddlers, yet versatile enough for one! - simply remove one seat and convert into a single-person kayak. Multiple D-ring attachment points allow the backrests to be adjusted for maximum legroom. And it's still compact enough to fit in its own custom backpack! Perfect for families and couples, or a single paddler and furry friend.
Utilizing a proprietary AirWeb High Pressure Construction, the Tandem can be inflated up to six times the maximum air pressure of other inflatable kayaks! Airis Kayaks are so rigid and stable, getting in and out is easy, leaving you free to go for a swim or snorkel part way through your paddle. No fear of tipping or rolling!
With the included AirPack, now you can take fun with you, wherever you go!
- Hi-Pressure AirWeb hull & floor with 3 air chambers
- AirPack deluxe portaging backpack
- Three seating positions for one or two paddlers
- Oversized rear skeg for excellent tracking
- Splash guard
- Hi-Pressure dual personality air pump with gauge - double action pump easily converts to single action pump for higher pressures
- Molded carrying handles
- D-rings for attaching accessories
- Storage bungee system
- Dimensions: 11 feet 10 inches x 31.5 inches
- Storage Dimensions 26x10.2x19.7 inches
- Weight: 26 Lbs
- PSI: 6.5
- Max Load: 450Lbs
- Basic kayak includes AirPack™ deluxe portaging backpack, 2 seats, maintenance kit, hi-pressure air pump with gauge, instructions and two year factory warranty!
- Read the Airis Instruction Manual
- Watch an Airis Video by clicking the Video tab above.
- Two year factory warranty
What makes Airis Inflatables the perfect choice?
Incredibly rigid - without the use of bulky, complicated frames or inserts. Airis Inflatable Kayaks are made using AirWeb High Pressure Construction (patent pending), formed from a heavy duty, seven layer polymer coated fabric that is joined inside by thousands of drop-stitch fibers. AirWeb makes it possible to inflate Airis Kayaks to more than 6.5 PSI or 0.45 bar, up to six times the maximum air pressure of other inflatable kayaks! This creates a hull that is incredibly rigid and durable without the use of aluminum inserts or other complicated frame parts, and keeps the assembly of Airis Kayaks quick and simple.
Ultra Portable, Lightweight & Compact. Through its innovative design, Airis is the lightest and most compact high-pressure inflatable kayak for its size. Each kayak comes with a custom AirPack™ backpack. Lightweight and easy to carry, the AirPack has comfortable padded shoulder straps and two sets of gear straps for your paddle and air pump. A mesh fabric construction is lightweight for easy carrying and is breathable, allowing the boat to dry better while stowed.
Tracks Straight; Stable & Comfortable
Airis Kayaks come equipped with both a bow keel and a rear skeg for excellent tracking performance. The hull shape of an Airis Inflatable Kayak makes it super stable and extremely comfortable, while the backrest adds support for longer trips. Airis Kayaks are so rigid and stable, getting in and out is easy, leaving you free to go for a swim or snorkel part way through your paddle. No fear of tipping or rolling!
Quick & Easy to Set-up & Use - just pump & go!