Newly redesigned and now lighter, longer and more compact! Easy to maneuver, whether you are exploring, or tackling whitewater!
The Airis Play Single is the perfect recreational inflatable kayak. Utilizing a proprietary AirWeb High Pressure Construction, the Airis Play can be inflated up to six times the maximum air pressure of other inflatable kayaks! Airis Kayaks are so rigid and stable, getting in and out is easy, leaving you free to go for a swim or snorkel part way through your paddle. No fear of tipping or rolling!
The Airis Play's shorter length makes it easy to maneuver, whether you are exploring, or tackling whitewater. Take the Airis Play exploring in coves, dive from it on a snorkeling adventure, or take it out in surf or river whitewater. Play is suitable for calm or whitewater. With the included AirPack, now you can take fun with you, wherever you go!
- Hi-Pressure AirWeb hull & floor (patent pending) with 3 air chambers
- Over-sized rear skeg for excellent tracking
- Splash guard
- Hi-Pressure air pump with gauge
- Four carrying handles
- Adjustable backrest
- Multiple D-rings for attaching accessories
- Storage bungee
- Dimensions: 8.6 feet x 31.5 inches
- Storage Dimensions 26 x 10.2 x 19.7 inches
- Weight: 15 lbs
- PSI: 6.5
- Max Load: 225 lbs
- Standard equipment includes AirPack™ deluxe portaging backpack, maintenance kit, hi-pressure air pump with gauge, instructions, adjustable back rest and two year factory warranty!
- Read the Airis Instruction Manual
- Two year factory warranty
- Need more info? Watch the Airis Play video by clicking on the Video tab above.
- Read our Detailed Product Review on the Airis Play - on our Wordpress Blog.
What makes Airis Inflatables the perfect choice?
Incredibly rigid - without the use of bulky, complicated frames or inserts. Airis Inflatable Kayaks are made using AirWeb High Pressure Construction (patent pending), formed from a heavy duty, seven layer polymer coated fabric that is joined inside by thousands of drop-stitch fibers. AirWeb makes it possible to inflate Airis Kayaks to more than 6.5 PSI or 0.45 bar, up to six times the maximum air pressure of other inflatable kayaks! This creates a hull that is incredibly rigid and durable without the use of aluminum inserts or other complicated frame parts, and keeps the assembly of Airis Kayaks quick and simple.
Ultra Portable, Lightweight & Compact. Through its innovative design, Airis is the lightest and most compact high-pressure inflatable kayak for its size. Each kayak comes with a custom AirPack™ backpack. Lightweight and easy to carry, the AirPack has comfortable padded shoulder straps and two sets of gear straps for your paddle and air pump. A mesh fabric construction is lightweight for easy carrying and is breathable, allowing the boat to dry better while stowed.
Tracks Straight; Stable & Comfortable
Airis Kayaks come equipped with both a bow keel and a rear skeg for excellent tracking performance. The hull shape of an Airis Inflatable Kayak makes it super stable and extremely comfortable, while the backrest adds support for longer trips. Airis Kayaks are so rigid and stable, getting in and out is easy, leaving you free to go for a swim or snorkel part way through your paddle. No fear of tipping or rolling!
Quick & Easy to Set-up & Use - just pump & go!