Larger blade surface in a lighterweight fiberglass with Loktite adjustable feathering, makes a powerful face against the stronger waves encountered while touring.
The 230cm Kauai fiberglass FGX 4pc breakdown paddle from Accent is one of the lightest and stiffest injection molded paddles in the industry! .
The Kauai FGX was designed with a larger blade surface that makes a powerful face against the stronger waves encountered while touring. An advanced dihedral blade designs offers smooth, efficient and powerful strokes, making propelling and maneuvering easier, while the Kauai FGX's increased paddle thrust makes for added power on the water. The fiberglass shaft has a warmer feel than aluminum and will stand up better to saltwater usage. The Kauai FGX features the Loktite adjustable feathering ferrule - simply loosen the angle selector, select one of 24 blade angles in 15 degree increments and then tighten the angle selector. Adjustable blade angles range from 90 degrees LH to 90 degrees RH in 15 degree increments.
With an incredibly low swing weight, these paddles provide exceptional efficiency with minimal effort, allowing you to enjoy your surroundings longer while providing you maximum return with each stroke.
- 4-part take-down paddle is perfect for traveling.
- Dihedral, asymmetric, spooned blades made of fiberglass-reinforced nylon
- Blade size: 7 x 18 inches (18cm X 46cm)
- Unique dial-an-angle ferrule for feathering blades: 90̊ RHC in 15 degree increments to 90̊ LHC and unfeathered
- Rubber drip rings, metal locking snaps.
- Lightweight fiberglass shaft feels warmer
- Assembled Length - 230 cm;
- Longest breakdown length - 26.5"
- Weight 40 oz.
- Paddling Style: High Angle
- Materials: Blade is Fiberglass Nylon; shaft is fiberglass
- Made in the U.S.A.